Horis AD-AHRS is an electronic device, which includes several state of the art sensors and combines them into a small PFD display. It can serve as a standalone PFD display and it may be used as primary instrument or as a perfect backup.
We take great care to design our instruments lightweight and slim as possible. Horis only weighs 235 g.
Horis comes supplied with digital outside temperature sensor.
- Very low power consumption (< 2W at 12V),
- low cost,
- precise altitude pressure and IAS (indicated airspeed) sensor – connects to pitostatic,
- precise angular rate sensors – gyros and accelerometers,
- GPS receiver,
- digital outside temperature sensor,
- lightweight design,
- CAN bus compatible.
Horis AD-AHRS standalone unit shows:
- attitude (roll, pitch),
- airspeed (IAS and TAS),
- vertical speed (Vario) indication,
- outside temperature indication,
- QNH setting,
- heading rate (1 minute and 30 seconds turn),
- tracking course (True or Magnetic).