Horis AD-AHRS is an electronic device, which includes several state of the art sensors and combines them into a small PFD display. It can serve as a standalone PFD display and it may be used as primary instrument or as a perfect backup.
Kanardia Horis Promotional Video
Horis Software Update Tutorial
We take great care to design our instruments lightweight and slim as possible. Horis only weighs 235 g.
Horis comes supplied with digital outside temperature sensor.
- Very low power consumption (< 2W at 12V),
- low cost,
- precise altitude pressure and IAS (indicated airspeed) sensor – connects to pitostatic,
- precise angular rate sensors – gyros and accelerometers,
- GPS receiver,
- digital outside temperature sensor,
- lightweight design,
- CAN bus compatible.
Horis AD-AHRS standalone unit shows:
- attitude (roll, pitch),
- airspeed (IAS and TAS),
- vertical speed (Vario) indication,
- outside temperature indication,
- QNH setting,
- heading rate (1 minute and 30 seconds turn),
- tracking course (True or Magnetic).