A stepper motor based system with two servo motor units which can be used in conjunction with Nesis or Aetos.
Autopilot Control Unit
Amigo is a simple control panel
for autopilot system. Bright, easy
to read display and intuitive button
arrangement. Offers 2-axis (pitch and roll)
capabilities. Amigo weighs 180 g.
Two orientation options
You can install your Amigo vertically or horizontally, based on your prefference.
Buttons are backlit and offer sharp feedback.
Two rotating push knobs
Direct control of heading and altitude through two rotating push knobs.
- Precision machined and anodized solid Aluminum housing
- Output shaft runs inside double ball bearings
- CAN bus interface
- Mounted position limiter
- Seperate power supply
- Wide input voltage range (9 V – 32 V )
- Output arm equipped with safety shear screw
- 4 mounting holes to simplify instalation
- Stepper motor based, single stage spur gear
- 8 holes to fit travel limiting bolts/plate (preventing “over center” lock-up)
- 360 degree freedom of movement
- Direct motor overdrive
- Weighs from 1760 g to 2180 g.