Please read the following carefully because by visiting www.kanardia.eu you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you
provide that information or as set out in this policy. Some examples of the information that we collect and how we use it are:
- Email and other contact details: You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on our website. We will only use this information to
respond to your query or suggestion.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser
plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; products you viewed or searched for; page
response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We will use this information:
- for internal record keeping;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- we will never sell your information.
Our website is hosted on VPS server in Contabo datacenter. Your data is stored through KANARDIA d.o.o. website data storage, databases and the general KANARDIA d.o.o. website. Your data is stored on a
secure VPS server behind a firewall.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and
secure the information we collect online.
THIRD PARTY SITES (LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES)
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners,… If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we
do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Kanardia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Changes and clarifications will take effect
immediately upon their posting on the website. This Policy is effective from 25. 5. 2018.