A simple to use and affordable engine information system which can be used in conjunction with NESIS or as a standalone instrument. Emsis is available as a standalone or secondary EMS, PFD or Navigation instrument.
Emsis, when used as standalone engine monitoring EMS can show:
- engine RPM,
- rotor RPM,
- fuel flow,
- fuel level (up to two tanks),
- alternator and battery current,
- oil pressure,
- oil temperature,
- water (coolant) temperature,
- airbox temperature,
- manifold pressure,
- pneumatic pressure.
And when used together with Nesis or PFD instrument, it can show:
- airspeed (IAS and or TAS),
- engine time,
- moving map,
Emsis PFD shows:
- attitude (roll, pitch),
- indicated airspeed (IAS),
- QNH settings,
- heading rate (1 minute and 30 seconds turn),
- outside air temperature (OAT),
- tracking course,
- moving map,
- low cost (for what it can provide),
- extremely low power consumption (2.5W at 12V),
- unbelievably bright display,
- lightweight design,
- Nesis and CAN bus compatible,
- feature rich.
Sensors (PFD version only). All sensors but the OAT are integrated.
- precise altitude pressure sensor - connects to pitostatic,
- precise IAS (indicated airspeed) sensor - connects to pitostatic,
- three angular rate sensors - gyros (one per each axis),
- three accelerometers,
- GPS receiver,
- digital outside temperature sensor.
You may also take a look at the Misc pages, where principle behind AHRS module is described.